Finnish youth have stayed at the top of the PISA ranking lists since the year 2000. In Finland teaching is a highly respected profession and children are studying in a stress-free atmosphere with minimal exams and homework. Come to Finland to discover more about our successful and high-quality education system and let EduBorealis lead the way.
Eduborealis offers tailored visits for individuals and groups. During the visit you can:
- meet Finnish experts
- get hands- on experience on the Finnish education system
- explore work in the classroom
- discuss and share knowledge with experienced Finnish teachers
Visist are aimed at school principals, management and administrators, educators, trainers and teachers who are looking for implementing changes for better education.
School visits: our products
THE PREMIUM PACKAGE
(a few days)
Ask for more information and start your journey to education paradise, Finland!
Finnish Education in a nutshell
Free high-quality education for all.
This is the basic principle behind the world-renowned Finnish education system. The Finnish education policy aims to offer all its citizens equal opportunities to education.
- Education is free at all levels, from primary schools to higher education. School textbooks and lunches are free for all pupils in basic education. At upper secondary level, however, students or their parents purchase textbooks.
- The Finnish education system is also quite flexible, there are no dead-ends as students can continue their studies on a higher level of education, no matter what choices they make in between.
- The focus is on learning rather than testing, and there are no national standardized tests for pupils in basic education.
- Both schools and teachers enjoy extensive autonomy. The Finnish education system relies on the proficiency of highly-educated teachers and other staff members.
Finnish youth have stayed at the top of the PISA ranking lists since the year 2000. Come to Finland to discover more about our successful and high-quality education system and let EduBorealis lead the way.